"You Might Have a Point" is a podcast that features interviews with guests who specialize in one or more of a broad range of subjects, including philosophy, psychology, politics, public policy, journalism, and culture.
In this episode, Stephen interviews Brittany Talissa King, freelance journalist and former leader of the BLM chapter in Columbus, IN. They discuss:
- her commitment to being an independent thinker and why she resists labels, even ones such as "heterodox"
- the amount of bias in the media on the left and the right
- how to be passionate in your argumentation without ignoring the merits of someone else's argument
- what she thinks of Biden's approach to leadership so far
- how her faith informs her work
- her experience leading BLM Columbus and the policy changes that they advocated for
- why she is somewhat less inclined towards free speech absolutism than she used to be
- Free Black Thought
- an article covering her work leading BLM Columbus
- follow Brittany King on Twitter
- her podcast on iTunes, American Shade
All views expressed on this podcast are the opinions of those expressing them and do not necessarily reflect the views of any other person or organization.